Piece of mind warranty
It is our endeavour to provide you with the highest quality dentistry, using the most up to date skills and the finest materials available. As such we provide a peace of mind warranty on all our work.
Dental Treatment Guarantee
Bridges, crowns and inlays – 3 years
Veneers – 3 years
Composite fillings (tooth coloured fillings) – 2 years
Partial and full dentures (this does not cover loosening of dentures) – 3 years
Dental health checks are mandatory every 6 months as well as regular hygiene visits as agreed with the dentist at our practice.
Extent of Guarantee:
The guarantee applies to dental restoration under normal conditions of use:
▪ Fillings that fall out
In this case, we will restore, repair or change any restorations free of charge.
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated if:
▪ Oral hygiene is neglected
▪ Dentist instructions are not followed
▪ Removable restorations, such as partial dentures or full dentures are not used or maintained properly
▪ You do not attend the practice for dental health checks at least once every 6 months
▪ The gum tissue or tooth bone is naturally reducing
▪ A general illness is present which has adverse effects on the oral cavity(e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
▪ Damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
▪ Smoking or drug abuse occurs
▪ Payment obligations are not fulfilled
The Guarantee does not apply for the following:
▪ Allergies, tooth illnesses and their relative consequences after treatment which were not noticeable before treatment started
▪ Damage caused by extreme stress (grinding/clenching at night or during day)
▪ Damage due to dental restoration carried out by any another person (e.g. dentist, dental technician) who is not a team member of our practice
▪ Temporary dentures, crowns or bridges
▪ Tooth-whitening procedure
▪ Inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental work by the patient (during the preparation period, patients are given the opportunity to choose what they want and before any dental work is fitted, patients are asked whether they are happy to go ahead with the permanent fitting, we cannot take responsibility for the decision of the patient)
Root canal treatment has high risk factors for which a guarantee cannot be given. The anatomic differences and the large number of variations for each individual mean that we cannot assure everything even with the most careful of dental treatment.
In addition, some treatments may have no guarantee, and in this case you will be informed by your Dentist either verbally or in writing, or both.